v1.1.0 [8th Jan 2018]¶
This version is the version used for all plots in Murray, Robotham, Power (2018), and is released along with that paper. There are many changes in the code from previous versions, the result of a couple of years of sporadic work.
get_fit_perobjfunction, providing more coherent fitting capabilities.
- Added heaps of “real-world” examples (used in MRP paper):
fit_perobj_stanto facilitate pickling of multiple fits.
- Added ability to send keyword arguments to priors in
- Added a
normal_priorfunction for simple normal priors.
- Changed default weighting from 1 to 0 in
- Added tests for the
- Added tests for
min ``MRP` subclasses.
- Changed imports so that they wouldn’t show up in docs
- Many improvements to documentation (including this file!)
- Fixed issue setting
- Fixed issue in which
rhobarare wrong if