To help get you started using
mrpy, we’ve compiled a few examples. In fact, many of these examples are used explicitly
to produce the figures which appear in the MRP paper (Murray, Robotham, Power 2016). Other simple examples can be found in
the API documentation for each object.
So, what would you like to learn?
- How to get started
- Fit MRP parameters to model data
- Fit MRP parameters to a suite of simulation data simultaneously
- Explore an entirely analytic model which includes no Poisson error
- Determine relationship of MRP parameters to physical ones
- Use different parameterisations of the MRP and check how well they perform
- Use the MRP to explore the relation between halo mass and stellar mass
- Construct a custom fit for an extension of the MRP: a double-Schechter function.